Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving!
As we move into the holidays, please pray with us that we will be able to bring the message of salvation to individuals and families through outreach opportunities planned by One Way International in November and December. Thank you for giving so generously toward Food for Families in November and Gifts of Love in December. There is still time to give for either opportunity. Funds are still needed for both. The more given, the more generous OWI can be. We are blessed to work with some very special children, youth, and families. Kids Club and Teen Time are faithfully attended by our students. They are growing spiritually and bringing friends to join our groups. They want to share the Good News of Jesus Christ with their friends. God is doing amazing things through these young people.
Below is a reminder of remaining needs for Christmas Outreach--Gifts of Love:
Needed by December 1:
• $500 for Food for Families
• $10 gift cards for Whataburger, Taco Cabana, and McDonalds—for 13 Kids Club and Teen Time students
• Uno, Yahtzee, Farkel, Go Fish, Old Maid, and Memory—for 13 Kids Club and Teen Time students
• 10 soft warm personal blankets—for Kids Club and Teen Time students
• Socks for boys and girls ages 7-11 and teens—for 10 Kids Club and Teen Time students
• A variety of gift items (your choice) for the 13 children and students in Kids Club and Teen Time
• Individually packed hot chocolate, gold fish, cookies, candy, pop corn and fruit snacks for 13 Kids Club and Teen Time students
• Door prize gift cards (15 needed) for children, teens, and adults for Christmas apartment gathering
(fun or practical items) for children, teens, and adults for Christmas apartment gathering or finances to purchase door prizes. The Gospel will be given and prayer will be offered door-to-door at these events.
Thank you for being a blessing to One Way International,
Joyce Velasquez—Executive Director